Whether you’re the peace-keeper, the big-thinker, the motivator or the tea-maker, leadership is all about setting a positive influence for those looking your way.
Management best practices
Our volunteers should be having just as much fun as the kids – but it’s only possible with the right kind of support.
GSL support resources
As well as the resources available on the national websites we are producing useful local resources. A few of them are available here
- Link to District welcome pack – draft – work in progress
- Slides used at October 2019 round table Read More>
- Notes and resources mentioned at October 2019 round table Read More >
- AGM Checklist Read More >
- Updating Charity Commission register Read More >
- County GSL Conference >
Awards & Recognition
We want to thank all our volunteers for their contribution to Scouts – we know how important it is to recognise their brilliant achievement
Recruiting and appointing
You don’t need to be Bear Grylls. You don’t even need to know how to put up a tent. Our door is open, so here’s how to walk on through.