To manage and support the Scout Group and its Leaders to ensure it runs effectively and that Scouting within the Group develops in accordance with the rules and policies of The Scout Association.
District Commissioner and Deputy District Commissioner.
Knowledge and experience
- Ability to manage adults effectively
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Build, maintain and facilitate effective working relationships with a wide range of people
- Ability to negotiate compromises
- Construct and implement long-term plans that improve and grow the Group and identify any training, resources and other needs required to undertake this work
- Enable others to identify issues, clarify objectives, develop attainable objectives and gain the necessary skills and confidence to work as an effective team
By submitting your information, using the form below, you are consenting to the storage and handling of your data by Mersey Weaver District Scout Council for the purposes related to becoming an adult volunteer in The Scout Association.
Express Interest in Volunteering
Comments are closed.