The ADC (Squirrels) will engage with adult volunteers in the Squirrel Dreys (aged 4 – 5) throughout the District in order to support:
- effective implementation of the balanced programme
- development opportunities
- networking opportunities across Dreys in the District
The role holder(s) will be expected to regularly visit Packs, particularly in order to listen, identify and understand:
- their development needs
- ideas and practices which can be shared with other Dreys across the district
- ideas of practical support which is more effectively delivered at a District level rather than Pack level
The role holder will be expected to interface with Assistant County Commissioners (Squirrels) to be aware of County initiatives and activities for Squirrel section and to onwardly brief the information to Squirrel Scout Leaders across the District.
A scouting background and knowledge are not essential though the ability to communicate and provide vision whilst motivating and leading adults is.
By submitting your information, using the form below, you are consenting to the storage and handling of your data by Mersey Weaver District Scout Council for the purposes related to becoming an adult volunteer in The Scout Association.