- Identify and monitor the demographic of support needs within the District
- Work with Groups to develop and action an implementation plan to address any gaps identified.
- Identify and liaise with external organisations within the District aimed at improving inclusivity within the area.
- Identify and liaise with County, Regional and National inclusivity contacts.
- Challenge those organising Scouting to maximise our inclusivity and ensure that all feel welcome and comfortable in taking part.
A scouting background and knowledge are not essential though the ability to communicate and provide vision whilst motivating and leading adults is.
Applications and nominations for this role should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org