- Develop working relationships with local branches of the UK Scouts national partner charities
- Identify local organisations as potential partners and develop working relationships with those organisations
- Identify opportunities and commission District wide projects with those partners.
- Encourage Sections/groups in the district to co-operate in the delivery of community projects which engage with people and bring value to the wider community.
- Work with the media team to ensure that the positive impact we have upon our local community is fully recognised and appreciated by the public across the District
A scouting background and knowledge are not essential though the ability to communicate and provide vision whilst motivating and leading adults is.
Applications and nominations for this role should be sent to email@example.com